Ahoy there internet browser. Welcome to my little slice of the internet!
devamsha the blog
This place is a journal of rambles, and pictures of my favourite places and food, basically just me thinking out loud – it’s a constant work in progress, and probably will be forever as I’m not really much of a writer – but I’m working on it.
devamsha the me
My name is Devamsha, which is actually made up. I like eating food, cooking food, taking pictures (sometimes of the food) and writing about it. I also like going places and writing about it. I also like going to the gym sometimes. I will write more about myself here if and when the time comes.
For now, here are some little facts about me:
- I’m half Indian, half Mauritian – both from Hindu cultures
- Yet I can only speak English. Working on this though
- I really like coding, web-design and photography. I got obsessed with these hobbies when I was around 12 and ended up taking an 10 year hiatus…
- While I love the above, I’m actually studying to be a qualified accountant
- I’m obsessed with hot sauce, waffles and ice-cream. And fried chicken
- More recently, dumplings
- Even more recently, chicken nuggets
- I’m freakishly cold all the time and was born a beach baby
- Significant things in my life tend to revolve around the number 3 and 25
Last updated: 23/02/18
That’s it for now – I’m gonna try and add to this list when I remember to!
Anyways, if you need to get in touch, you can find me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for popping by!